It is best if you start your project from inside the Club Page. For example, you should see your school club name in the centre of the page:
My School Coding Club-HG
Then click on the Create a Lynx Project button.
1. Create your project and NAME your project!
- Click in the text field that says My Project - Page1 (above the Procedures/Clipart Pane)
- Type your project name and add -- Hackathon. Click anywhere on the screen outside of the Name Field.
- e.g., "A Fairy Tale -- Hackathon"
- On the left side, click on the Disk icon.
- A submenu will appear to the right of it with 5 choices.
- Choose Save.
- A dialog box will appear and a blue progress bar will move from left to right as saving is done.